Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Work Imaginations


Midweek and caught up in the middle of work here at the camp! This week, I photograph Nickie in her edgy leopard print coat, fur vest, and chic black jeans. Sometimes I like to imagine myself in different positions, like what I would be doing if I didn't create, teach, or dance. I can imagine Nickie as one of the cool tour guides inside the palace or maybe working as a curator inside the palace museum where we shot this.

In other work stuff, next week I will be promoting the Sporttube.dance campaign with radio station Europa 2. The rules: groups are to send in their videos to the sporttube site to the music that Europa 2 will play on 15th of November. Rules here: (hope you can read Czech/Slovak). Check out the motivational video with RDS Company edited by Matus Plny below:

LIIIIIIVE!





No comments: