Friday, December 17, 2010

On Our Radar: Ivan Sokolyanskiy (Ucraina) - Le Sue Parole

So I finally got Ivan from Wednesday's post to sit down for a minute to divulge and dish.
"My friend photographer wanted to shoot me in an image of wild young man who is disappointed in people and in the way we live. This young man wants changes... So, I had to design something dark, and I was inspired by song "It's Today" by Dope Stars Inc., I can't say I like music like this, but the song is so true. And even more I want to see some ballet group dancing in my T-shirts like this.

I find fashion not only like an industry, it's business, but it's also the way I can make people inspired by the images I want to create to become better, to change themselves and to change the world. I want our world to be peaceful one day.

Fashion has become an essential part of life. It's not only an outfits it's the way of life. And I know only one trend that have to stay forever, it's a recognition of need to change ourselves and our world. I don't want to make clothes for people who want just to buy more clothes and be "fucking cool", I want to see people who wear my designs to make this world beautiful. So, my primary audience are purposeful artistic positive and strong within young people.

Someone can tell I'm naive person but it's better to be naive than to give up from your dream and yourself just for making money on fashion."
--
<<Il mio amico (il fotografo) ha voluto scattarmi in un'immagine di giovane selvaggio che è deluso nelle persone e nella maniera che viviamo. Questo giovane vuole dei cambiamenti... Così, ho dovuto disegnare qualcosa del buio e sono stato ispirato dalla canzone "It's Today" di Dope Stars Inc., non posso dire che amo la musica come questa, ma la canzone è così vero a me. Anzitutto voglio vedere un ballo di gruppo nei miei magliette come questa.

Trovo la moda non solo come industria, e affari, ma anche [framite la moda] posso fare delle persone ispirate dalle immagini che creo. Vuole creare per diventare meglio, cambiarsi e cambiare il mondo. Voglio il nostro mondo sia pieno di pace un giorno.

La moda è diventata una parte essenziale di vita. È non solo uni equipaggiamenti è lo stile di vita. E so solo un trend che deve restare per sempre: è il riconoscimento del bisogno di cambiarsi se stesso ed il nostro mondo. Non voglio fare dei vestiti per le persone che vogliono solo comprare in più solo per essere "fucking cool." Voglio vedere le persone che indossano i miei progetti di fare questo mondo bello. Così, il mio pubblico primario è risoluto artistico positivo e forte giovanotti.

Qualcuno possa dire che sono una persona ingenua ma è meglio di essere ingenuo di rinunciare dal suo sogno e da te stesso solo per fare soldi.>>

No comments: